Diana J. Goldstein
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW, EMDR, Board Approved Supervisor
Years in Practice: 20+
- Director of Behavioral Health at the New York Society for the Deaf.
- Director of FEMA-funded program providing crisis counseling for the Deaf community following the events of 9/11/01
- Psychotherapist for people with disabilities at Barrier-Free Living Inc.
- Residential Social Worker at Hillside Children’s Center
- Children’s Psychiatric Supervisor at Harlem Hospital
- Options counseling and referrals for pregnant teens in the South Bronx
- Direct Crisis Counselor for First Responders, Workers, and Residents at and near the World Trade Center Site
- New York University, Master’s of Social Work, 1993
- Smith College, Bachelor of Arts, 1991
License: Licensed Social Worker in Texas and New York.